Hey guys, I am here today with something different, a makeup and beauty anti-haul! For those of you who are not aware of the concept of an anti-haul, it is the exact opposite of a haul, that is, it is a set of products that I would never purchase. Do bear in mind that I am not bashing any of these products and don’t even know whether they perform well or not, I won’t be buying them anytime soon simply because I either do not need them or they do not suit my budget. With that being said, here is a look at some of the products that do sound attractive but still won’t make it to my shopping cart.
1. Loreal Pure Clay Masks – The Loreal Pure Clay Masks have been receiving a lot of publicity recently. However, I won’t be purchasing these anytime soon because paying INR 850 for 48 gms of the product just doesn’t seem right to me. I would much rather go for a mask from Greenberry Organics that offers double the product at a lower price.
2. Lakme Absolute Lip Pouts – Masaba Lip Colors – Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Masaba Gupta and LOVE the packaging of these lip colors but somehow the shades do not appeal to me. Also, they are priced at INR 750, which seems a little steep to me!
3. Dafni Hair Straightening Brush – A straightening brush that will set me back by 15K? No, thank you! I wish I was rich enough to try out this straightening brush from Dafni and discover why it is so expensive, but unfortunately, I am not 😦
4. The Body Shop Fresh Nude Cushion Foundation – Although this product does seem intriguing, I do not think I will ever be willing to pay more than 2000 bucks for a foundation. Would love to receive this one as a gift though 😛
5. Forest Essentials Teenage Creams – I know that I am not a teenager, but even if I was, I don’t think I would be able to afford (or be allowed to purchase) such expensive creams. However, these would make an excellent present for a teenager you know.
So, this was a list of some of the products that I won’t purchase because of their prices, even though each one of them does sound very appealing and is created by a great brand. What are some of the products that you will never buy? Let me know about your anti-haul items in the comments below!
Disclaimer – None of the images are owned by me. Image sources are cited below each image.