February is always a short and sweet month. Here are some of the highlights of my February that are worth a mention.
- I resumed writing fictional pieces on my other blog ScribblesInGrey. Do check it out if you haven’t already.
- This blog reached a 100 Subscribers (now the number has more than doubled :)). To celebrate this milestone, I announced an exciting giveaway. If you haven’t entered it yet then visit this post to participate. The giveaway closes on 17th March.
- I went on a mini trek to a hill nearby, it was an exhilarating experience.
- I expanded this blog to include beauty tips and opinions in addition to product reviews. Check out some of these posts here:
5 pressurizing standards of beauty
5 unconventional uses of baby cream
How switching up your skincare & haircare routine can help
- I resolved to focus on my fitness and am already noticing some benefits. Will create a post about my fitness regimen soon.
How was your February? Let me know in the comments what you loved about the month.