When it comes to Valentine’s Day, I always prefer to go for a pink and floral themed outfit. This look, however, is also perfect for any date in the daytime or a brunch with the girls. I think that the slight hint of green in the makeup adds a special touch and pairs really well with the shades of pink.
This look is very easy to recreate with basic products and would go well with pastel colored dresses if you tweak the shades as per your outfit.
I do not like to spend too much time on getting ready, so I usually opt for a simple look like this.
These are the products that I used on my face today-
1. Foundation – Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation in the shade 250-Radiant Sand.
2. Concealer – Loreal True Match Concealer in the shade Light-Medium
3. Eyeshadow – Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral & the light green shade from the Rimmel Comfort Zone Palette.
4. Eyeliner + Waterline – NYX Eye Pencil in the shade 909 – Vert
5. Mascara – The Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara
5. Lips – Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in the shade 225 – Sultry
6. A touch of bronzer from the Makeup Revolution Protection Palette in the shade medium.
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day and what are you going to wear?